Submit Your Session Idea for West Slope Startup Week 2022
Programming Curating by Entrepreneurs for Entrepreneurs
West Slope Start Week brings together the best entrepreneurial minds on the west slope to curate and present content prepared by rural Colorado entrepreneurs for their fellow small business owners. The submission period for session ideas for West Slope Startup Week 2022 is now closed. Interested speakers who submitted session ideas will hear from a member of our team by April 29, 2022.
What to Expect:
- Submit your session idea for review. Be prepared to provide session details including name and description.
- The session submission deadline for West Slope Startup Week 2022 is April 15, 2022.
- Session ideas are then reviewed by our team of 12+ regional entrepreneurs.
- You will be contacted by April 29, 2022 by a member of our planning team.
Contact email@example.com with any additional questions or concerns regarding the application submission and review process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What types of sessions are most likely to be selected for West Slope Startup Week?
Our decision-making team is looking for authentically engaging and educational programming taught by experienced Colorado entrepreneurs and professionals. Sessions should provide meaningful educational content pertinent to small business owners, entrepreneurs, funders, makers, and freelancers.
Will my session be virtual or in-person?
Presenters have the option to choose virtual or in-person for their West Slope Startup Week presentations. Virtual presentations are 30-60 minutes and will take place via Zoom. In-person presentations will be dispersed across a variety of venues within walking distance in downtown Grand Junction.
How do I choose which “Track” is best for my session?
The tracks are used to help organize West Slope Startup Week sessions into streamlined categories for participants. The tracks include Capital, Communication, Makers, Tech, People, Toolbox, and FUN!
- COMMUNICATIONS The who, what, why, where, and how of branding, marketing, advertising, engagement, and public relations. The verbal, written, and online connection between us.
- CAPITAL The how-to’s and dos and don’ts of funding, financing, and investment. It’s all about the money…or is it?
- TECH The programmers, coders, designers, roboticists, and product visionaries behind the computer – the builders of tech.
- TOOLBOX Interactive workshops that tackle fundamentals, how-to’s, and skills-building.
- PEOPLE The heart of it all – developing leaders, building teams, creating culture, fostering engagement, cultivating talent, cultivating your capacity and identity as a founder. The humanity behind the work.
- MAKERS The creators, artists, inventors, manufacturers, builders, and scientists, of the west. From those working with their hands to those operating high-tech machinery – all making something out of nothing.
- FUN! Pretty straightforward – this is where we come together to enjoy each other’s company and the beautiful natural world we choose to call home. Social events and opportunities to play outdoors!